Monday, July 8, 2019

Driveby at Oculus

I drove by again the facility that is Oculus in Redmond. (Traveling and had a little time to kill.) The facility is about 4 miles from Microvision's HQ

A couple of years ago when I drove by and took a picture my phone asked if I wanted to tag the picture I took at Oculus. 

The outside of the building is absolutely unmarked. Nothing that says Facebook anywhere.

This is a picture of the directory -- 9845 is Facebook.


New outside is the "intercampus shuttle" -- which tells me that they either already have an additional facility, or they are going to some other company's campus. (The Microsoft HQ they call a "campus") This sign is in front of Facebook's building, not Microsoft's. 


And I'm not an HVAC expert, (maybe someone here is, but this looks like a cooling system that is behind Facebook's building. Interesting the amount of security around it, and it sure sounded like things were running.

If anyone can add any color to what might be going on here, I'd be interested. (needing really cold temperatures for something?)




No comments:

Post a Comment