Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Women love Tech

Better with a screen.
Wants a small device
Moved to a larger screen
And that summarizes why Microvision's interactive display is perfect for this market.
(And third party players -- Google, Lenovo, JBL...)
First things first – I really like the Google Home Hub for my home. As a not too huge a fan of voice-only smart home assistants, the display screen on the Home Hub is my favourite thing about it. But, a smart home assistant should do more than just look pretty. How does the Google Home Hub do overall – how does it fare compared to the Amazon Alexa smart devices, for example? How about other third party smart displays that have Google Assistant built in, such as the Lenovo Smart Display or the JBL Link View? Are there any features that Google definitely needs to improve on? Let’s have a look below.

The size and design – 10/10

You may think a perfect ten score for a tiny 7-inch screen is odd, but personally, I find the Google Home Hub’s screen size remarkably suitable for not just our apartment, but any size home. The screen size reminds me of my beloved Google Nexus 7 tablet that I used many years ago – one that fit my reading/sketching/video-viewing needs resoundingly well, before Google (and I) inevitably moved on to a 9 or 10-inch tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment