Sunday, March 10, 2019

How will AR first be introduced to the Masses?

PARTS of the tech world know it's out there, but very little outside select audiences.

I'm a bit surprised that the announcement wasn't bigger and broadcast wider before and during MWC, but it's still coming. I'm sure some pretty smart marketing people are going to make sure they optimize the public perception at the right time.


I've been patient for a long time, I can be patient a bit longer. (And, if everything strikes paydirt at the same time things could be even more interesting for shareholders.)

Some kind of AR something will catch the public's imagination. It will be something like this.... someone will trot this or something like it over to a television studio, and the buzz will begin. 

I have no idea what will catch on and go viral.

I do expect that the Hololens version of Pokemon Go is going to happen fairly early and get a lot of attention. (Whether something else catches the public's imagination first remains to be seen.)




No comments:

Post a Comment