Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thoughts on the price currently

A lot of people have asked me about this lately. Here are my thoughts.

There are a lot of people who never look at their stocks except to make decisions once a quarter or so. 

If you were holding MVIS five months ago, you may be one of those people and just put a sell order on --- "when it gets to $1 sell."

I think that happened. Then your sell order becomes a market order, and the default at target price -15% or better. (That's how it worked with my broker, when I did such things)

So if 15% of the shares were targeted that way we'd need to sell off about 18 million shares before the price can keep going higher after $1.00. I think that's what's happening.

I think the price is going to close @ .85 +/- a couple of pennies, until there are that many shares traded below a buck. at the current rate, that will be next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment