Sunday, March 4, 2018

Lighthouse home security

Won't surprise me a bit if we're scheduled to go into this thing.

Look at this and this company.




Lighthouse
Facial recognition

Tag familiar faces to see instantly when someone new arrives on the scene.

Pings: Custom notifications

Ask Lighthouse to ping you the moment something important happens - or doesn't happen. Five seconds to set up, endless peace of mind.

  • "If you don't see the kids by 4pm on weekdays while I'm away, let me know."
  • "Tell me if you see anyone new while I'm gone."
  • "Send me a ping when John gets home today."
  • "Ping me if Dana doesn't arrive on Saturdays between 10 and 11am."
  • "Notify me if you see the kids downstairs between 10pm and 6am."
  • "Alert me if you don't see someone with the dog at the front door between 12 and 2pm when I'm out."
  • "Let me know if Mom doesn't enter the kitchen between 4pm and 8pm."

No comments:

Post a Comment