Wednesday, February 22, 2017

AMD

AMD has been climbing for a year.... because people who pay attention knew that things were cooking and that AMD had new products coming out.

For the most part, other than those who have been focused on it, no one has paid much attention.

I held it, at the advice of a friend who is more into it than me... as the stock just existed around the $2 mark.

I was tempted to sell at $5... because I'd made quite a lot on it by then. (more than doubled.) I held on, because I figured things were just getting started.

This chip has just been released by AMD.

I think they'll attract some new investors with this performance - It beats the competition at half the price.


Microvision will look like a similar story... we're about to have a lot of fun.

WCCFtech.com

Core speed 5201 MGhz


No comments:

Post a Comment