Friday, February 10, 2017

Macworld review of MPCL1A

MPCL1A got some attention from Macworld. Positive attention is good.

Macworld -- much more at source.

In my opinion, the best personal technology to travel with has a lot in common with a mullet—business in front, party out back. Take my iPad Pro, for example. Its portability and long battery life allow me to crank out articles, plan upcoming projects, talk to my editors, and invoice for my work while I’m on the road. But I can also use it to goof off when I’ve got free time…and sometimes even when I don’t.

After spending a month using it for work and play, I feel that Sony’s MP-CL1A Mobile Projector is just as deep into mullet country as my tablet is. It’s a short-throw pico projector that’s equally adept at pitching presentations in a boardroom as it as at throwing episodes of Better Call Saul up on your cottage wall to watch with friends.
Portable design


...the MP-CL1A put on a pleasurable show in the dim light of a hotel room during the day with the curtains drawn, and in my living room before bed. And, on a particularly dark night in countryside near Victoria, British Columbia, I was able to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens on the side of a friend’s house with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment