I hope I'll be able to see the CES offerings of Microvision sometime shortly after CES.
From the linked report -- most of what we're really curious about doesn't look like it will be at CES - No Hololens, no MagicLeap. Osterhout's offering is apparently a significant improvement over last years, but reports said that it now has a significant weight issue. (It was heavy last year too.)
Vuzix should be very interesting -- it's a known customer of Microvision.
NextRealityNews - More at the source
- Microsoft - Probably no hardware event, but probably hardware partners
- Occipital - Has a booth in AR Marketplace
- Osterhout R9 Smartglasses -- Will make an appearance
- Magic Leap -- not registered
- Vuzix -- Has a booth.. M300, Blade 3000 -- known to be a Microvision customer
- Sony - Smart Eyeglasses (monochrome, not designed for consumer use)
- Stereolab Lina -- Not on the vendor list
So Sony, Osterhout and Vuzix...